Cold supply chain management and distribution is an integral component of good manufacturing practices (GMP)—the yardstick by which authorization and licensing bodies, like the U.S. FDA, measure the quality and safety of agricultural products. We are improving the efficiency of the cold chain and are proud to offer a versatile product that benefits many fresh produce operators.
The ColdPICK Mobile Pre-cooler allows growers to start postharvest pre-cooling in the field rather than at a distribution center. Produce can be sorted on site for shipment to fresh or processing markets, with earlier refrigeration resulting in more high quality product for the fresh market.
We enable growers to:
- Reduce cull rates by preventing premature spoilage
- Increase up-front product quality, which allows for premium pricing
- Improve their reputation for quality produce among customers
- Choose farm sites based on quality and affordability rather than proximity to cold chain infrastructure
By integrating ColdPICK Mobile Pre-coolers into their cold supply chain management, marketing companies can reduce the number of postharvest touch points and streamline their distribution process. On-site pre-cooling also ensures a higher quality product that will increase fresh market sales.
We enable marketing companies to:
- Maximize profits and and realize long-term cost savings by minimizing expenditures
- Reduce labor and handling between harvest and delivery to customer
- Extend the window of sales opportunity by getting produce to market faster
- Increase sales at market thanks to improved shelf life
- Improve their brand recognition by association with a higher quality product
- Test new markets, farms, or products simply and affordably
From site-to-site transportation and cold storage to market distribution, logistics companies are an integral link in the cold supply chain. ColdPICK Mobile Pre-coolers can help logistics companies to grow their services without the need for costly renovations to existing facilities.
We enable logistics companies to:
- Expand their existing cold chain facilities at the distribution center during peak operating times
- Offer extended services to growers or marketing companies, particularly those operating in remote areas
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide
THE COLDPICK THE GREEN LIVING CO.
USA, Canada, Mexico, Germany and Netherlands
GET STARTED TODAY : 833-686-0875